Another week has gone by and this is what I have found. Nothing!!! That's because I was sick in the middle of the week and was unable to attend class. But with the spirit of keeping up with the blogs, I'll try to put something down that might be interesting.
One peice of technology that I hate saying that I need to have is unfortunately my cell phone. It is nice to stay in touch with everyone via phone calls and texting, but what it is I do really appreciate on it is being able to receive my email and use the internet. I think that this can be very useful as a teacher you can cover all your bases when something is trying to get a hold of you, the 3 major forms of communication are all at the touch of your fingers. I have found this useful as a teacher and a coach as on various trips I have needed some information for draws or hotel locations and through a couple quick texts, I can have these ready to view on my phone in only a few minutes.
Well, that's about all I can think of for now. Hopefully next week will be a bit more informative and not just my addiction. And remember, if women don't find you handsome, they should atleast find you handy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Chad, I did not realize that you were not in class for our guest speaker Glen Gatin.Just to fill you in a little bit, he spoke about this very interesting website called, "Second Life". It's worth checking out. If you check it out you can do a quick tutorial and see what it's about. I found it similar to that movie "Gamer", with Gerard Butler. Did you see it yet? No? Oh well. See you around. Steven
ReplyDeletehey chad, i have to agree with you on your blog because i too love the fact that i can get any info i need within a couple of minutes. a cell phone is by far the best peice of tech that i use on a regular basis. i myself dont use it for the internet but i also dont have a cell that makes it as easy to use like a iphone. being able to talk to someone either by text or talk is the best way to get alot of info on a trip. a cell phone can be the difference between a good weekend or a bad one while on the road.
ReplyDeleteI agree with your views on cell phones. They are great. I also agree with you when you talk about how it helps with coaching. When we take student-athletes on trips it is so important to have that cell phone in case of emergency or if someone at the school or a parent needs to reach you.
ReplyDelete