Skype, this is very cool. I think that this is something that could be used in an educational and personal level at the same time. This would be great for students to get extra help, especially if they are doing long distance learning or know of someone who can help and show them how to do something. Provides a face to face conversation when distance may not allow so. This is great. It would also be great for long distance families or relationships. Very cool.
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Greatest Presentation Ever. Period.
Video games in the classroom. This seems like a pretty cool option for some students. I think that you could get some students really motivated using some of these games. Have to be sure that you use the games in an educational manor and you don't just give them games for the sake of giving them games. Project Natal, is probably one of the coolest video game formats I have ever seen. I don't want that for the classroom, I want that for my house. That is very cool.
Very good presentations today. Until Next time, keep your stick on the ice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree skype is a good program to use in the class room. I use it a lot to talk to my parents, brothers and other relatives in Sri Lanka. The video feature is a great tool to see people at the other end. Since I can’t go to Sri Lanka so often I can see people that are close to me by using skype.
ReplyDeleteGood Post Chad!!
ReplyDeleteI agree... Natal is probably the coolest video game format I have ever seen. I am not a big video game player, but that is something I would play! I think it would be cool for both the classroom and the house! I think students could learn a lot from it, it would be cool to take students on field trips by using it.
I am also not a big Skyper! Actually I have never used it in my life. However, I do think it is a great idea for students in Distance education, as teachers could help their students by using it!